Friday, October 10, 2008

More Happy Thoughts

I absolutely love Fall and it was a beautiful day today so I took some pictures on my way to work this morning. We are not quite at peak with the leaves changing colors yet, but it is still very beautiful.



I also went to a near by park this afternoon after work and took some pictures while I was there too....



And on the way home too.

The last one is my favorite one I think. I'm not much of a photographer but it's hard to take bad pictures with views like this.

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

Quite lovely!

Learner said...

Yes, it is :) It will get even better in the next week or two.

Ame said...

VERY beautiful!

funny, though ... guess i've been in texas a looong time ... cause some of those pics seem claustrophobic to me ;).

Learner said...

Ame,

LOL :) Interesting how we tend to be more comfortable in certain kinds of terrain. What feels claustrophobic to you is cozy to me :) I love hilly and mountainous terrain and lots and lots of trees.

When I lived in Pa I used to work with a guy from somewhere in Wisconsin that was flat. He hated driving in the rolling hills and foothills because you can never see very far down the road like he was used to.