Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm a nerd, what should I do?

That was the question some Swedish person was searching for the answer to. My advice? Roll with it. Embrace your nerdiness.

(click on picture for larger image)


But, I don't have answers to all the searches that lead people here.
(click on picture for larger image...or not since it won't link and I don't know why. The search words read, "gay men have narrow waists and wider hips photos")


So, do gay men have narrow waists and wider hips?

3 comments:

Elusive Wapiti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elusive Wapiti said...

FYI, your second image doesn't hyperlink to a larger version.

And I do wonder if homo men have higher estrogen levels than straight men.

Learner said...

Thanks for the FYI EW. I can't figure out what I did wrong, so I just noted what it said.

Hmm...I don't know, or could it be they have higher estrogen levels?