Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Was 2008 a good year for you? I hope that you can look back on 2008 and see many good things. I am blessed to be able to say that I can. In some ways it was a difficult year, but I can look back on those difficulties and see that God used them to help me grow. I am, however, ready to leave 2008 behind me and to move forward in 2009, which I anticipate to be a good year.
  • In 2009 my sister and brother-in-law will formally and legally adopt my niece.
  • In 2009 I will finish my dissertation (I pray!) and graduate with a PhD. I am considering changing my Blogger ID to "Dr. Yes girl" at that time ;)
  • I hope that very early in 2009 I will recover from this cold/flu/sinus infection/virus thing that has been kicking my hiney for almost three weeks. I have been coughing so much that my ribs (actually probably my intercostal muscles) hurt like crazy when I breathe/cough.

Happy New Year Everyone!

2 comments:

Elusive Wapiti said...

"In 2009 I will finish my dissertation (I pray!) and graduate with a PhD."

Dude, sweet! Best of luck!

Here's hopin' that 2009 goes your way!

Learner said...

Thanks EW, all the best in 2009 to you and yours too!