Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas is Coming....

Time to bake!

Saturday evening I was supposed to go to a Christmas decorating party at a friend's house, so I made some mini cheesecakes. They have Oreo cookie crusts and I mixed Oreo bits into some of the cheesecakes. Some also got topped with toffee and chocolate bits right out of the oven. I topped the rest with cherry or raspberry filling. Unfortunately the party was cancelled due to bad road conditions. So, I gave the cheesecakes to my Dad and Mom when I went to visit Sunday.
Out of the oven

Help, I'm falling!

Ready to serve

Sunday evening I made banana chocolate chunk and pumpkin mini-muffins for my co-workers for Christmas.

A sea of mini-muffins

4 comments:

Ame said...

YUMMM!!!

i'll take a toffee-topped cheesecake and a pumpkin muffin, please :)

Learner said...

Ame,
Sure, when can I expect you ;)

Anonymous said...

Pumpkin! Wooo hooo!

I'm kind of ticked that Panera Bread isn't making their pumpkin bagels this year.

But still, their gingerbread bagels are pretty nice!

Learner said...

Amir,

Pumpkin is one of my very favorite flavors. I haven't been to Panera in forever. I'll have to check out the gingerbread bagels.