Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

I meant to post this yesterday, but I got home too late. I wanted to take a minute to be thankful to God.


-I am thankful for His grace and mercy, and for sending Jesus to save me.

-I am thankful that He is faithful and has always made a way for me.

-I am thankful for a loving family and friends.

-I am thankful for my home and all that He has provided for me.


Yesterday, I went to my brother's house for Thanksgiving dinner with my parents, my sister, brother-in-law, niece, an aunt, my brother's girlfriend, and my brother's 70lb great dane "puppy" (referred to as the "grand-doggy" by my father). We had a lovely time. The meal was wonderful (my little brother is a fabulous cook) and the fellowship was even better.

A self portrait by my niece
More photographic stylings by my niece....isn't she talented?


The "puppy"

4 comments:

Elusive Wapiti said...

Happy (belated) Turkey Day, Learner.

Learner said...

Thanks, to you and your family too EW :)

Ame said...

:)

what a wonderful day :)

that pic of the "puppy" looks like a statue! beautiful "puppy!"

Learner said...

Ame,

She is pretty but still very puppy like and tough to control. She hardly ever stands still enough long enough to be statue like :) The lighting in my brother's house is not so great!