Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Musings

My thoughts from the Super Bowl:

1. Joe Buck....you get on my last nerve.

2. I have never been a Giants fan...until today.

3. MVP Eli Manning you are my new favorite person because you saved me from a year of hearing how perfect and great the New England Patriots are.

4. Jay Alford, that was a lovely sack. In fact the whole Giant's defense was amazing.

5. Can you believe Belechick left the field before the game was over? He must be hanging around with Randy Moss too much.

My favorite commercial was the one for Pepsi (was it Pepsi Max?) with all the head bobbing ala the Butabi Brothers of SNL and "A Night at the Roxbury" with an appearance from Chris Kattan. What was your favorite?

1 comment:

Ame said...

I didn't begin watching till the forth quarter, so I don't have an opinion on the commercials.

"Eli Manning you are my new favorite person because you saved me from a year of hearing how perfect and great the New England Patriots are."

DITTO!!!!!!!
And I think it's cool two brothers won back-to-back.

"Can you believe Belechick left the field before the game was over? He must be hanging around with Randy Moss too much.

I don't know how anyone with any integrity could want the Patriots to have won, ESPECIALLY after he left the field like that.

But, ahhh ... it's always nice to see Troy Aikman again ... you know, being a Cowboys fan by default all my life, and living in Texas ... and my ex got to see his first Superbowl win IN PERSON in the Rose Bowl.